Monday, January 18, 2016

Read our new customer review! RealtyConnect


Minneapolis, MN

Highly recommended

I live out of state and needed to sell my father's house in Plymouth, MN after he had to move to a nursing home. The agent I worked with at RealtyConnect was Erik Laine, and it turns out he was the perfect person for the job. Not only did he discuss with my wife and me the local market situation, but he had all the extra resources to help us complete the sale. Erik arranged for snow plowing, a handy man to do all the necessary work to prepare the house for sale as well as the general clean up of the house. Erik found us a qualified buyer fairly quickly, and negotiated a selling price that was better than I had hoped for as a best case scenario. 
Erik was very professional during our transaction, and he is very knowledgeable about the Plymouth area. I really appreciated how he looked after our best interest at all times during the process, and I would definitely recommend him very highly.